At the Surgical centre, the following vascular procedures are performed:
- varicose vein surgery,
- venous valve surgery,
- endoscopic ligation of perforating veins,
- removal of peripheral vein tumours,
- peripheral artery surgery,
- varicose vein laser treatment, and
- radio-frequency ablation of varicose veins.
We also perform vascular interventions to treat peripheral artery occlusive disease, together with related examinations, consultations and diagnostics. Apart from that, our surgeons carry out modern varicose syndrome treatment by using endoluminal laser and radio-frequency catheter.